2019 Cub Cadet XT1 ST54"
Athens Lawn & Garden, LLC
XT1 ST54 FAB (13AQA2CA010)
Sale Price $ 2,699.00 -Call 423-745-9296 for best pricing - Cash Discount - Great Financing Available - Free Delivery - (some restrictions may apply) Cub Cadet's XT Enduro series tractors is setting a new industry standard. Focusing on exceptional mowing performance, remarkable comfort ability, and engineered for a variety of attachments to match the durability of this tractor. In Cub Cadet's strive to do this they have delivered a new muscular cutting system available in fabricated or stamped decks ranging in cutting height from 1"-4" inches. Featuring a new advanced belt design and heavy duty belts. Keeping up with the innovation, now all Cub Cadet tractors are coated with a multi-step automotive grade E-Coat Corrosion Defense System. Providing the end user with years of protection against wear and tear from all the elements. Incredibly improved response handling with a 16" turning radius on the 3/4" front spindles gives you precise handling, and easy maneuverability with every turn. This Cub Cadet is loaded with a 24 HP professional-grade Kohler 7000 Series OHV with twin cast iron sleeves. Propelled by the industries best Tuff Torq-foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46) with 3/4" rear axle. Giving this hydro a forward speed of 5.5 mph, and a reverse speed of 3.1 mph. We sell only the best equipment at Athens Lawn & Garden, LLC and take pride in our mechanics ability to deliver the best service, or sales staff to be the most helpful, and making the experience one of the best you've had. Call or come by today and let us help you pick out the right piece of equipment for your lawn care needs.
COME BY FOR A TEST DRIVE TODAY!
COME BY FOR A TEST DRIVE TODAY!
- Equipped with Cub Connect™ Bluetooth® hour meter
- 54" heavy-duty fabricated, triple-blade cutting deck
- 24 HP Kohler V-Twin OHV engine
- Hydrostatic transmission; no shifting - just push a pedal and go
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Steering/Turning Radius: Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Engine Type: 24 HP professional-grade Kohler® 7000 Series OHV
- Cylinders/Material: Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized, automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring assisted
- Cutting Width/Blades: 54"/Triple Blade
- Deck Construction: Fabricated
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 4"
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Spindles: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Battery Voltage: 230 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Headlights: LED High Illumination
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Cub Connect™: Bluetooth® equipped
- Engine Start: Electric
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Tire Tread: Turf Saver
- Tires (Front/Rear): 16" x 6.5" ball bearing/22" x 9.5"
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
- Estimated Weight: 520 lb..
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Rear Differential Lock: N/A
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
- Length/Width/Height: 68"/63"/42.5"
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Bumper: Single-tube
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional-grade 7000 Series OHV
- Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. ball bearing/22 in. x 9.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Deck Size
- 54 in.