2019 STIHL MSA 120 C-BQ
Let STIHL Lightning Battery System™ line of products be your go to equipment. This battery-powered chainsaw comes standard with battery and charger, it is lightweight and capable of long run times. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool. the MSA 120 C-BQ is great for storm cleanup or limb removal around your property. It is lightweight at only 8.4 lbs. (including battery, bar and chain) and features low vibration, quick chain adjustment and STIHL Quickstop® Plus chain braking feature.
Stop by and see our full line of Stihl equipment today!!!!!!!!!! We service what we sell.
Battery-powered chainsaw for suburban homeowners with various cutting needs.
The MSA 120 C-BQ is your new go-to chainsaw for storm cleanup or limb removal around your property. It is lightweight at only 8.4 lbs. (including battery, bar and chain) and features low vibration, quick chain adjustment and STIHL Quickstop® Plus chain braking feature. It also comes with the exclusive 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ saw chain custom designed for use on STIHL battery-powered chainsaws. On four-inch diameter wood, this STIHL AK Series chainsaw can make 100 cuts on a single charge, which gives you enough power to tackle a tall stack of firewood. Add this battery-powered chainsaw to your garage today.
The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length based on which powerhead it is installed on. Usage claim tested and verified by an independent third-party test laboratory. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- STIHL Quickstop®: STIHL chainsaws are equipped with a chain stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. It is called a STIHL Quickstop® chain brake. The STIHL Quickstop® chain brake is designed to stop the rotation of the chain if activated by the operator's hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, the STIHL Quickstop® chain brake can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- STIHL Quickstop® Plus (Q) - an additional chain braking feature: STIHL offers an additional, manually-activated chain brake on some models. This system is designed to engage when the operator's right hand completely releases the rear handle, stopping the chain within one second. Available on some models.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System: The Ematic™ guide bar, when used with STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain, will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- STIHL Electric Brushless Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Coast-down Brake: A controlled braking device (Q) to stop the rotating chain when the trigger is released.
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 25 or 30 cm (10" or 12") STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E
- Chain Oil Capacity: 210 cc (7.4 oz)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 1/4" STIHL PICCO™
- Power Source: Battery
- Run Time (w/ AK 20): Up to 35 minutes (Only works with AK 20)
- Powerhead Weight (w/ Recommended Battery): w/ AK 20 3.7 kg (8.2 lb.)
- Battery Series: AK Series
- 8.2 lb. (3.7 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 10 in. or 12 in. (25 or 30 cm)